Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Confession

Nobody's perfect, and I'll be the first to admit that. This isn't exactly easy for me to say, but sometimes... I use puns. But don't worry too much, I am seeking professional help. But I also believe my transgressions have given me the opportunity to ensure that others do not make the same mistake.

I know how you all think. I know sometimes you're at a party, and everyone is using puns, and you don't want look like a total tool, so you say a pun or two yourself. You're thinking "Oh its just a couple puns, I can stop whenever I want". And that's what you'll keep telling yourself. But puns are a gateway comedic literary device, pretty soon you might find yourself using similes, extended metaphors, or (God forbid) limericks. And I don't want to see anyone throwing their whole life away on the streets giving hand jobs for limericks.

So I've decided to do a public service and have made these posters for you all to print out and spread the word on the dangers of pun use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, no more "prescription addictions are PILL-TASTIC!"?

Anonymous said...

LOVE your comics!