Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Names

It's final. I've decided when/if I get a son/daughter his/her name will be Weapon X. No matter how much my wife contests. He would be the coolest kid in school. Everyone would want to hang out with Weapon X. Wouldn't you? Not to mention he would always be picked first for kickball ("Thats right, we got Weapon X on our team, now what are you going to do?") And a name like that will subconsciously give him all the confidence he needs to be awesome at everything. Do your son/daughter a favor and name him/her Weapon X, he will thank you for the rest of his life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will let you name the dog weapon X, or your penis if you really must. BUT NO KIDS

Anonymous said...

I will name mine Wolfenstein and they will have epic battles every day.