Sunday, March 30, 2008

Clairvoyance

If you haven't noticed, fortune cookies are boring. They are so vague and general that they could easily apply to anybody. And most of the time they aren't even fortunes, just sayings and words of wisdom. I know we've all fantasized about this at some point. But If I could write my own fortune cookie fortunes, they would all be oddly specific. Like "Duck!" or "You should go with the red comforter, it totally goes with the drapes and it would really tie the room together."

4 comments:

Sugarbelly said...

I used to live near a Chinese restaurant that made there own fortune cookies and fortunes In them, and they had the greatest sense of humour and would have little comments like that on theirs. My favorite, "Yes, that was your neighbours dog."
I miss them :(

Pao said...

lol!
soo true.

Anonymous said...

Hah, quirky! :D

Sugarbelly said...

The reply to your question:

It was a small family run restaurant. The mom, dad, and 2 sons ran It by themselves over In Central Florida (near Ocala If you happened to ever hear of It lol) It was called something like "Wans Place" I can't remember how the man's first name was spelled, It's been almost 7 years since I've been that way lol. But yeah, that family was awesome.